If you need assistance or have questions, please call!
TOLL FREE: 800-589-7553 / HOUSTON: 713-944-3440
General Shipping Policies:
We use FedEx or UPS for all of our deliveries requiring shipping. Local deliveries are typically handled by Courier.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTES:
FedEx and UPS do not deliver to P.O. boxes, APO boxes or FPO boxes, and our web site will not
accept these addresses as a valid shipping address. However, we can arrange to ship to these addresses via USPS on orders placed by phone.
FedEx and UPS Ground transit times are not guaranteed (unlike upgraded shipping deliveries). If your gift is time sensitive, we strongly recommend upgrading your shipping to ensure that your gift arrives by your expected delivery date.
UPS drivers, at their sole
discretion, may decide to leave a package at a recipient's doorstep if the
recipient is not home. This is entirely up to each individual driver (as
they are responsible for the package) and can not be "overridden" as a
shipping option. While most drivers typically elect to leave packages,
they can not be instructed to do so by anyone other than the recipient
(some recipient's will have such instructions on file).
Areas of Service:
We ship most of our products from Houston, Texas and our gift baskets are available for shipment anywhere in the continental U.S. We are also happy to ship to international addresses or Alaska and Hawaii when you place your order by phone.
Shipping rates vary by gift basket due to size and weight. You will be given the choice and cost of all available shipping methods during check out. Your options may include:
- Local Courier Delivery - Typically delivered next Bus. day (call to arrange same day)
- Ground - Typically delivered in 3 Bus. Days or less following shipping date
- 3 Day Express - Delivered in 3 Bus. Days or less following shipping date
- 2 Day Air - Delivered in 2 Bus. Days or less following shipping date
- Next Day Air - Delivered next Business Day following shipping date
Residential vs. Commercial Deliveries:
- For Residential GROUND deliveries, Business Days are defined as Tuesday through Saturday and do not include Sunday, Monday, or most public Holidays.
- For Commercial GROUND deliveries, Business Days are defined as Monday through Friday and do not include Saturday, Sunday, or most public Holidays.
- For both Residential and Commercial 3 Day, 2 Day, or Next Day Air deliveries, Business Days are defined as Monday through Friday and do not include Saturday, Sunday, or most public Holidays.
You are responsible for providing an accurate and complete shipping address including:
- Recipient Name(s)
- Company Name (if applicable)
- Street Number and Street Name
- Floor, Suite, or Apartment Number (if applicable)
- Accurate zip code
Please check your shipping information very carefully. If the carrier applies Address Correction charges to your delivery as a result of you furnishing erroneous shipping information, these charges will be billed to your credit card.
When Will My Order Arrive?
During peak periods (the week immediately preceding Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Christmas) orders may not ship until the following Business Day, regardless of what time the order is placed. Please call us if you have concerns.
Typical Ground Transit Times:
Note: FedEx Ground transit times are not guaranteed (unlike upgraded shipping deliveries). If your gift is time sensitive, we strongly recommend upgrading your shipping to ensure that your gift arrives by your expected delivery date.
How Can I Track My Order?
Our web site has the ability to assist you in tracking your order. Simply click on the Order Tracking link near the top of any page to access our tracking program.
On the Order Tracking page, enter the email address you used to place your order and your order number. Once you submit this information, the web site will display your order status (Pending Shipment or Completed).
If your order is Pending Shipment, no additional information is available. If however your order shows a status of Completed, you may scroll down to find a link to your FedEx Tracking number. This number will be linked directly to the FedEx web site with the current status and relevant shipping information. Simply click on the link to retrieve your order's current status.