Father’s Day is a great opportunity to show your appreciation for your dad, grandfather, brother or any special man in your life and what better way to do it than through a delicious homemade meal? But if we’re being honest, it’s more about the time you spend with him than anything else. And what better way to make memories with your dad, grandpa, or even your son than with a Father’s Day lunch or dinner he’s sure to love. Most men would rather have a heartfelt, delicious plate of pizza or something off the grill than a gift he may never use. Here are some amazing ideas for dishes you can cook for Father’s Day:
- Gourmet Snacks Basket: Fill a basket with a selection of premium snacks like gourmet popcorn, mixed nuts, beef jerky, cheese and crackers, and chocolate-covered pretzels.
- Beer Lovers Basket: Put together a basket with different types of craft beer, beer glasses, a bottle opener, and snacks that pair well with beer.
- BBQ Grill Master Basket: Fill a basket with BBQ sauces, rubs, grilling tools, apron, and a recipe book to inspire some delicious outdoor cooking.
- Sports Fanatic Basket: Create a basket with merchandise from their favorite sports team, tickets to a game, a mini indoor basketball hoop or football to practice with, and snacks for game time.
- Coffee Lovers Basket: Fill a basket with a selection of specialty coffee beans, a French press or a pour-over coffee maker, a mug, and some biscotti or cookies.
- Gamer’s Basket: Put together a basket with a gaming headset, gaming snacks like energy drinks and beef jerky, a game controller, and a new game.
- DIY Handyman Basket: Fill a basket with tools like a hammer, screwdrivers, pliers, measuring tape, a utility knife, and work gloves.
- Outdoor Adventure Basket: Put together a basket with a portable camping stove, a hammock, a waterproof phone case, a camping mug, and a guidebook to local hiking trails.
- Wine Lovers Basket: Fill a basket with a selection of wine, a wine bottle opener, a wine aerator, a wine glass, and some gourmet chocolates.
- Travelers Basket: Put together a basket with a passport holder, a travel journal, a neck pillow, a luggage tag, and some travel-sized toiletries.
Before you even get a chance to pat yourself on the back for finding the perfect Mother’s Day gift, it’s time to start thinking about your dad. With Father’s Day a few weeks away ( June 19), we’ve rounded up some of the best gifts for all types of dads. Whether he’s a wine enthusiast, an avid golfer, the outdoorsy type or a foodie, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect present. Don’t let him fool you, he may talk a big game and say that he doesn’t want anything special for Father’s Day, but we all know better. After all, isn’t he the one who taught you how to drive? Use a hammer? Fish? It’s time to repay him with a special, thoughtful gift that’s customized just for him!
We’ve rounded up the best Father’s Day gifts for dads of all kinds, including presents for your father-in-law and grandpa, too. That’s right, these ideas are tailored to all of the important men in your life — your brother, your husband who is a real-life superhero and your friend who is expecting a new baby any day now.
Not sure what to do for Father’s Day 2022? From throwing your dad a party at home, making a Father’s Day brunch or spending the day grilling and watching movies, there are plenty of creative things to do for Father’s Day that will make your day and more importantly, his!
Lets face it, as easy going as Dad is, its not as easy to find something he’s truly going to love and use! Is he a gadget man? Well groomed man? Sports buff? Let us help you jazz up your Fathers Day Gift this year and really wow him. Since so many people weren’t able to spend time with their loved ones last year due to the pandemic, we want to make sure Dad feels extra special this year.
We’ve rounded up a few gits that Dad is guaranteed to love, whether he’s a coffee lover, golfer, or even a foodie. Check out our top Father’s Day gift ideas for 2021.
Some guys love sports no matter what they are. Just as long as is sports! You can try a golf basket, tennis gift basket or better yet, customize one with all of Dad’s favorites!
Is Dad a saucey guy? Or does he prefer seasonings and rubs? Give him the best of both worlds this Fathers Day. Sauces and seasonings for every type of meat. He’ll be in BBQ heaven.
Let your dad pass on his wisdom and skill with any of our fun-tastic game baskets.
The Refined Dad
Every cigar fanatic and collector needs a humidor on hand to keep those Cubans fresh and ready for the next puff break. This humidor holds up to 100 cigars, and your dad will appreciate the striking Spanish cedar lining.
For the Healthy Dad
Dad will love cooking for the whole family with this 4-quart-capacity air fryer. He’ll be able to switch up the dinner routine with the option to fry, bake, roast, reheat, and dehydrate all his favorite foods with the intuitive temperature and time controls.
Dad the Entertainer
Does he like reds, whites, rose….D, all of the above? The you can’t go wrong with a wine of the month club subscription this Dads Day!